- To provide inclusive, equal and diverse learning environments.
- To allow access to digital technology and a digital learning experience.
- To employ innovative means to provide a tailored approach to personal development.
- Be aware of the historical and cultural development of the Wigan borough.
- Encourage learning, development and participation in the local community.
- Inspire social mobility in individuals and the community.
- Provide support to local businesses, charities and social enterprise with ongoing partnerships.
- Highlight the benefits and awards associated with working in the local community.
We have worked with the following businesses to provide courses, space and information to clients.
- Wigan Council Skills and Learning
- Age UK Wigan
- HSP - Helping to Support People
- British Red Cross
- JobCentre Plus
- University of Bolton