- To provide inclusive, equal and diverse learning environments.
- To allow access to digital technology and a digital learning experience.
- To employ innovative means to provide a tailored approach to personal development.
- Be aware of the historical and cultural development of the Wigan borough.
- Encourage learning, development and participation in the local community.
- Inspire social mobility in individuals and the community.
- Provide support to local businesses, charities and social enterprise with ongoing partnerships.
- Highlight the benefits and awards associated with working in the local community.
Meet the Team
BMH Training Limited is a family orientated business, we understand what it is like to be unemployed, looking for a career change or just some advice in where to go next and how to get there. Our team is made up of employees, apprentices and volunteers.
Martin has worked in a variety of different sectors over the last 40 years including retail, recruitment and data analysis. A qualified teacher, Martin has specialisms in Mathematics and ICT.
Becca has been teaching in the community for three years, helping the under-skilled and English as a second language speakers to gain confidence and skills. A dedicated teacher with specialisms in English and ICT.