CPD Principles of Sustainable Communities
Sustainable communities are part of a growing trend towards becoming more environmentally aware and responsible, combining more green spaces with eco-friendly energy sources.
Want to know more about sustainable communities? This course provides a definition of a sustainable community as well as the local and global benefits of them. Learn how to create a sustainable community and about the support available to help community members.
Unit 1: Principles of sustainable communities
- The definition of ‘sustainable community’
- What makes a community sustainable
- The local and global benefits of a sustainable community
- Resources that could support community development proposals
- Sources of support for implementing sustainable development in communities
- How to engage with potential sources of support for development proposals